There is no denying it, pork is one of the tastiest meats out there. Pork chops are one of my absolute favorite dishes to cook, and I find myself craving them sporadically throughout the year. With this sweet and savory sauce taking just a few minutes to prepare, followed by a short grilling time, there's no reason why this dish can't become apart of your repertoire of quick and delicious meals.
Total Time: 25 minutes
1. Preheat your oven to 180° C / 355°F
2. Make your sauce by mixing all ingredients into a small saucepan, and bring to a boil while stirring for 1 minute. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. For Pan Grilling: Add oil to a large pan on medium/high heat. Generously salt and pepper the steaks on each side. Sear steaks on both sides in hot oil until golden brown (this time greatly varies) so watch your meat for a nice coloring. It should take a few minutes on each side.
For BBQ: Cook on your hot BBQ until desired doneness, a few minutes on each side.
4. Remove from pan, and place meat on an oven tray. Place in your preheated oven for 5 minutes. Remove tray, cover the meat with some of your sauce, and return it to the oven for an additional 3 minutes.
5. Remove from oven, let your meat sit for a few minutes, then serve by topping with the rest of your sauce.
6. Pair with a side of our favorite green beans, potatoes, rice, or a green salad (the extra sauce you made can be used as a great salad dressing).
Enjoy & Eat Well,