This recipe is super easy and provides awesome results. A hearty, satisfying plate of low-carb, gluten-free, greek yogurt pancakes. Top them with some fresh fruit or something savory, and go about your day with no guilt and a full belly!
- 5 minute prep.
- Makes approximately 14 small pancakes
- Recipe can easily be halved for personal pancakes
What You'll Need
- 1Mix everything together in a bowl with a whisk.
- 2Heat butter or oil in large skillet on medium heat.
- 3Spoon 4 small pancakes into skillet. Don't make them too big or they will be hard to flip. These pancakes tend to burn more quickly, so watch the heat and keep them at medium/low.
- 4Cook for 5-8 minutes on each side, or until nicely browned.
- Top with melted butter, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, nut butter, coconut flakes, greek yogurt, maple syrup or whatever you desire.
- Any leftovers can be kept in the fridge, in an airtight container, for up to 3 days. They can also be frozen, in a freezer bag, for up to 3 months. *Personally, I wrap my extra pancakes in tin foil, and throw them in the oven the next day for a quick lunch.
- This recipe is extremely easy, so yummy, and guilt-free!
(approximately per 4 pancakes)
Fat: 16 g
Sat Fat: 7 g
Sodium: 358 mg
Carbohydrates: 11 g
Fiber: 5 g
Sugar: 12 g
Protein: 16 g
Let me know how these turn out for you and what your favorite toppings are. These have become my absolute favorite breakfast, and I am so excited to share this recipe, after months of failing to make some delicious, low-carb & guilt-free pancakes. This is the recipe!