These peanut butter cookie imitations are one of my favorite healthy "desserts" to make. Full of nut butter, dark chocolate and chickpeas, you can indulge without all the guilt. Chickpeas have always been a favorite of mine, being a rich source of vitamins, minerals, and fiber. They are high in protein and make an awesome base for baking without flour.
These blondies are perfect to take on the go for a healthy & satisfying snack, and will keep you feeling full for hours. They are gluten-free and can easily be made vegan, and are secretly super healthy. Enjoy this quick & easy recipe, you won't be disappointed.!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Bake time: 20 minutes
Yields: 16 Blondies
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease an 8x8 inch dish with cooking spray or butter.
2. Add all of your ingredients except the chocolate chips into a food processor or blender, and mix well until the batter has a smooth consistency.
3. Fold in your chocolate chips, and spread the batter evenly into your prepared dish. It will be super thick!
4. Top with extra chocolate chips, and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until edges are slightly brown.
5. Let cool for 20 minutes on a wire rack, sprinkle with sea salt, cut into 16 squares, and serve.
* You can store your blondies in an airtight container on the countertop. Enjoy and finish within 3-5 days.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do. Indulge yourself and feed your body with all good things!
Cheers & Eat Well,